- A completed and signed Course Booking Form will be required for every booking made. Bookings will be confirmed by email to the person making the booking. Business account holders can book online via the Corps Support Booking Portal and relevant details will be provided.
- It is the customers responsibility to provide Corps Support with all relevant information required in order to accurately interpret requirements and deliver any relevant course. The customer will indemnify Corps Support for any loss or damage created by way of any error or omission of information howsoever arising.
- If applicable, a purchase order number should be provided at time of booking. If you are offered a credit account, then a valid purchase order number will be a pre-requisite of any course booking.
- If a quotation has been provided, acceptance of the quotation plus associated terms and conditions will be required in writing prior to booking. Quotations are valid for the period stated on the quotation.
- Full payment will be required prior to the start of the course unless agreed otherwise with Corps Support Limited. Course fees are shown exclusive of VAT.
- VAT shall be charged at the prevailing rate at the time of booking.
- Payment for online bookings may be required at the time of booking and relevant payment methods will be offered.
- New business customers will be required to pay the first invoice in full prior to the course start date. Business customers will then be able to apply for an account and will be required to complete a New Customer Account Application Form. Credit accounts are offered strictly based on credit rating and subject to timely payment of any/all outstanding invoices. Corps Support Ltd reserve the right to withdraw credit accounts at any time and request immediate payment of any outstanding invoices.
- Existing business customers will be eligible to pay on account on 30 days payment terms from the date of the invoice. Accounts will be reviewed frequently, and non-payment will result in the account being suspended until full payment is received.
- The customer shall indemnify Corps Support in relation to any costs incurred as a result of cashing late payment. This will include but not be limited to, interest, debt collection fees, court fees or administration costs.
- Corps Support reserve the right to charge interest under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 at 8% above the Bank of England base rate along with all reasonable costs.
- Payments are to be made by bank transfer, credit/debit card or cheque made payable to Corps Support Limited quoting the invoice number and/or the booking reference. Banking details will be provided on the invoice.
- Joining instructions will be sent via email once confirmation and payment has been received (in the case of non-credit account holders). Certificates will not be issued until full payment is received and payment shall not be withheld on these grounds.
- Delegates are required to attend all days allocated to them to fully satisfy awarding body requirements.
- The person making the booking should provide the delegate with all information prior to the delegate attending the course. Delegates should arrive fit for work. Corps Support Limited reserve the right to restrict or prevent access to those suspected of being under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol and may require evidence of any prescription drugs where necessary.
- Delegates should arrive in good time to attend the course at the prescribed time (arriving at least 15 minutes prior). Corps Support Limited will accommodate those arriving late due to exceptional circumstances however reserves the right not to accept those arriving excessively late or without good reason.
- No refunds will be made due to non-attendance or situations specified in clause 3.2 and/or 3.3.
- Delegates shall act reasonably throughout the training, Corps Construct may remove a delegate from the course, where, in the opinion of the tutor, which shall be final, the delegate is behaving unreasonably. In these instances, the invoice will remain payable in full.
- Delegates may not be able to sit the course should they not meet the prerequisites of the course, this includes, but is not limited to, speaking and writing and understanding English (unless otherwise agreed), age restrictions and holding correct certification.
- Invoice relating to delegates who are unable to sit the course because of not meeting the required threshold, will remain payable in full.
- Delegates shall complete all course paperwork correctly and accurately, failure to do so may result in delegates failing the course of being removed.
- Delegates shall not use outside resources such as mobile phones, laptops, google or other such facilities unless prior approved by the tutor.
- The certificate is the personal property of the delegate once the course fees are paid and the certificate has been delivered. The certificate shall not be withheld from the delegate by the customer or any third party.
- Duplicate hard copy certificates can be provided upon request subject to a fee.
- Should circumstances mean that you need to transfer your booking to another date, please ensure at least 21 working days* notice is given prior to the start of the original course and that the request is confirmed in writing, by letter or e-mail.
- All transfers are subject to a minimum transfer fee charged at £50.00 plus VAT.
- Transfers may be made once and must be to an alternative set of dates provided by Corps Support within the 6 months following the original course start date. Transfers will be subject to availability on a first come first served basis. If Corps Support are unable to provide alternative dates within the timescale then confirmation will be provided, and the timescale extend.
- If a course is transferred and a subsequent transfer request is made, this will only be done where the customer pays a further 50% of the relevant course fee.
- If a transfer is made and the delegate does not attend the revised date, then Corps Support will deem the course to have been vacated and no refund will be offered or due.
- Substitutions may be made at any stage up to 21 days prior to the course start date at no cost, however, please advise us in writing as soon as possible.
- Any substitutions made within the 21-day window will be subject to such additional costs as the company may incur and will be advised in writing.
- Corps Support reserve the right to require payment of any such costs in advance of delivery of the related course and failure to make such payment will be deemed a withdrawal from the course and no refund will be offered or due.
6. Cancellations by you
- If you have to cancel your booking, then the following cancellation charges will apply:
- More than 21 working days* prior to the course – 25% of the course fee (75% refund);
- Between 11 and 20 working days prior to the course – 50% of the course fees (50% refund);
- 10 or fewer working days prior to the course – 100% course fees (0% refund);
- If a special price has been applied to a booking, as part of a promotion or special offer and cancellation of one or more delegates contravenes the terms of that promotion/offer, then the full price will be applied to any/all remaining places and Corps Support reserve the right to require payment of the required amount before the course takes place. Failure to make payment will be deemed a forfeiture of the booking with no refund being offered or due.
- Should Corps Support Limited incur loss due to advanced scheduling of any additional tuition or resources, such as publications, to meet client-specific requirements to facilitate, these will be charged to the client in full. Tuition fees will be charged at minimum £495.00 plus VAT per day, or at the agreed day rate, for every day scheduled as per the cancellation clause in 6 above.
- Should you be a credit account customer, we reserve the right to raise invoices relating to the above costs, fees, loss and/or expenses as a result of any failure on your part and shall be entitled to payment in line with the agreed terms.
7. Cancellations by us
- We reserve the right to cancel any course if there are insufficient numbers to run a viable course. In such exceptional circumstances you will be given as much notice as possible and the offer of a transfer to another course date, or a full refund of fees paid. Corps Support Limited will not accept incidental or consequential loss resulting from such a cancellation including any personal travelling expenses incurred by the client or delegate and the customer shall indemnify Corps Construct against any/all loss and/or expenses incurred by the customer howsoever arising.
8. Course Delivery
- Corps Support deliver a range of course both physical and virtual and reserve the right to elect the method of delivery without change to the course fee.
- All classroom courses will be provided at either Corps Support facilities or alternate facilities as may be required and agreed.
- All facilities provided by Corps Support will be safe and sufficient for the intended us, allowing relevant space for delegates based on the relevant climate at the time of delivery.
- Facilities will be provided for customer use including toilets, hot and cold water, tea making facilities, first aid provisions and safe access and egress.
- The customer will indemnify Corps Support against any and all claims made in respect of any incident, accident or other such issue arising as a result of the premises and/or facilities.
- The customer will indemnify Corps Support in relation to any damage causes to the premises and/or facilities caused by any delegate under their control.
- Delegates should be sufficiently aware of the facilities before they attend the course, however Corps Support will provide delegates with an induction before commencing the course. Any delegates who do not arrive in time for this induction will be deemed to have forfeited their booking.
- Where any situation effects the suitability of the premises and/or facilities, Corps Support will advise of such issues in advance of the course along with proposals for their safe management. Customers are expected to fully comply with all Corps Support directions in this regard and the customer will indemnify Corps Support for any loss and/or damage arising from any fault, error or omission of the customers delegates in this regard.
- Where courses are to be delivered online, Corps Support will provide relevant classroom links, documentation and associated facilities in advance, however the customer and/or their delegates shall be responsible for the correct provision of computer equipment, stationary, audio, video, a safe working location and relevant welfare facilities.
- When a course is delivered online, the customer and/or their delegates warrants that they will not copy, distribute, record or amend any material provided to them for the delivery of the course without prior consent of Corps Support.
- Where the course is delivered online, the customer and/or their delegates shall be entirely responsible for the sufficient level of connectivity required to receive any transmission, signal, recording, conference or similar and shall indemnify Corps Support against any loss and/or damages caused as a result of inadequacy.
- Corps Support reserve the right to alter the course content, layout, timings, tutors, classroom, location, facilities or other such related items at any time without prior notice, provided that at all times the course function is maintained.
- Corps Support warrant that they shall always hold insurance for Public Liability in relation to the delivery of courses.
- Any training provided at a customer location shall only be done so where the client can demonstrate that they hold suitably liability insurance for a value of not less than £2million for each and every claim arising.
- Corps Support reserve the right to require such further insurance as may be necessary to carry out the safe delivery of any course at a customer premises.
10. Data Protection
- The customer must ensure that it has in place all necessary consents in relation to Personal Data to allow Corps Support at all times to perform the relevant training without infringing on any third-party rights.
- Corps Support warrants to the customer that it will only use Personal Data for the purposes of carrying out its obligations and that it will ensure that all reasonable and appropriate security measures are in place to protect the Personal Data. Furthermore, Corps Support will, upon written demand, destroy all Personal Data held or stored.
- Corps Support warrants that it will comply with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation or any other such legislation as may come into force from time to time.
11. Health and Safety
- Corps Support warrants that it shall do all that is reasonable to protect all customers, delegates, staff, visitors or other premises users in regard to their general welfare, health and safety.
- It is a requirement of these terms that any customer, visitors, delegate or other premises user must follow all reasonable instructions provided by Corps Support and abide by all relevant legislation and codes of practice.
12. Force Majeure
- Neither party shall be responsible for any failure or delay in performance of its obligations under this agreement (other than the obligation to make payments of money) due to any force majeure event including Acts of God, refusal of license, epidemics, pandemics, Government Act, Fire, Explosion, Embargo, Terrorism, Civil Disturbance, Accident, Lightning Damage, Electromagnetic Interference, Radio Interference, Strikes, Industrial Disputes or any other cause beyond reasonable control.
- The customer and/or their delegates shall not during the term of this agreement or for 12 months thereafter, entice or solicit for employment with it, or any other entity, any tutor or employee who has been engaged or employed by Corps Support. In the event any tutor or employee shall commence working for the customer or any other linked entity then Corps Support shall be entitled to a fixed fee by way of finder’s fee of £10,000.00 which will be invoiced under the terms of this agreement.
14. Entire Agreement
- This agreement sets out the entire agreement between the parties in relation to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all previous arrangements, agreements and representations whether written, oral or implied. Any amendment to these terms shall be in writing and signed by a Board Director of Corps Construct before coming into force.